Donor Relations Administrator
Experience our “Mission in Motion” by joining the team at SOS Children’s Villages Florida. We are currently seeking a Donor Relations Administrator to work as part of the fundraising and special events team. The Donor Relations Administrator will perform a combination of administrative and community outreach duties related to fundraising, marketing and special events. This individual will work closely with the Development team, reporting to the Director of Fundraising and Special Events, to advance the mission of SOS by accomplishing the targets of the development department.
Our candidate should have the flexibility to work some nights and weekends; have own reliable transportation; and believe in passionately enjoying one’s work while upholding a strong work ethic centered around the belief that excellence is a habit.
SOS Children’s Village a unique residential foster care community in Broward County with the focus of keeping sibling groups together.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Promote the mission of SOS Children’s Villages Florida.
- Responsible for all data entry and report management through CRM with special focus on top 100 donors.
- Help manage and control daily posts on the company’s Facebook and Instagram accounts.
- Develop social media strategy to acquire new donors, increase partnerships and grow social media presence for SOS Children’s Villages Florida.
- Work with each team member to ensure timely follow up on post event/donation thank you communication, and birthday recognitions.
- Attend community and recruitment events designed to bring further awareness of the agency and engage Run/Walk teams as needed.
- Maintain inventory and manage purchasing of department supplies (e. Brochures, flyers, donation envelopes, and other promotional items.)
- Secure in-kind donations for event participant fundraising incentives and other items to offset expenses for special events.
- Serve as the department team support for all development activities to include representing SOS Children’s Villages Florida at community events; identify and attend local community events to promote engagement and awareness of SOS Children’s Villages Florida.
- Perform other duties/tasks as assigned.
Education and/or Experience
- Bachelor's Degree
- Excellent organizational skills with ability to prioritize; multi-task; take initiative; and be attentive to detail.
- Minimum of one year experience with organizing special events or working in a nonprofit environment.
- Experience with nonprofit CRM systems such as Convio, Kintera, Raiser’s Edge, Sales Force, or Exceed Beyond is a plus.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills: ability to interact effectively with community leaders, board members, corporate managers, donors, and volunteers.
- Must have a solid understanding of social media platforms including, but not limited to: YouTube, Facebook, and Instagram.
- Enthusiastic, flexible, and positive attitude and a passion for our mission
Pay: from $38,480/year
Job Status: Full Time