Dependency Case Manager Supervisor
SOS Children’s Villages Florida has an opening for a Full-Time Dependency Case Manager Supervisor.
Responsibilities include coordinating and overseeing ongoing needs and services for clients in foster care. Duties will include, but not be limited to:
- Provide leadership, direction, support and supervision to the Dependency Case Managers.
- Ensure compliance with all contract requirements related to the needs of the clients.
- Actively participate, as a member of the multidisciplinary team, to ensure that each client’s physical, emotional, educational, social, spiritual, and cultural needs are met.
- Coordinate case conferences and team meetings to ensure that all relevant information regarding client status and progress is communicated amongst all team members.
- Audit and monitor client files to ensure compliance with all licensing and contract requirements.
- Oversee the referral, interview and intake process for new clients and the discharge process for current clients.
- Establish and maintain positive relationships with ChildNet and other service providers, community agencies, and governmental entities that are associated with the care and treatment of SOS clients.
- Develop an individual service plan for each client on caseload within 30 days of placement in the Village and update it every 90 days.
- Function as a liaison for the clients with ChildNet and other service providers, community agencies, the schools and governmental entities to ensure that all needs are addressed.
- Coordinate and supervise family meetings as needed for the clients and their extended families to encourage maintenance of family ties.
Master's Degree in Social Work, Sociology or related field and one to two years’ experience in case management and/or training required. Certification in Child Welfare Case Management is REQUIRED; and at least one year of supervisory experience strongly preferred.
Job Status: Full Time